Art @ Constantia
ART @ CONSTANTIA is a permanent exhibition in the tasting and sales hall on the Groot Constantia Wine Estate and is also featured at the modern day cellar and tasting room.
Come explore and discover some of the most meaningful and beautiful art produced by local artists in South Africa.
Take your time meandering from painting to painting, treating your senses to sublime combinations of colour and subject matter that will give you a true sense of the spirit of Africa.
During the year exhibitions at Groot Constantia take place regularly with grand and exciting openings.
ART @ CONSTANTIA also provides a personalised service for clients based on the curator's close relationship with their artists and patrons.
- Lyn Atterbury and James Hodgson bring with them years of experience in the art industry.
- This stems from them working in various galleries around the country to attending courses and lectures in curating and collecting art.
- They have a sharp eye for quality for collection or investment purposes.
- Their aim is to provide a platform for established local and emerging artists to showcase the best that they have to offer.
- Artists not only enrich a community with the beauty of their work, they also help to educate, inspire and stimulate the hearts and minds of many.
Monday – Friday: 09h00 – 18h00
Saturday and Sunday: 10h00 – 18h00
Tel: +27 (0)21-794 2945 – Art @ Constantia
Cell: +27 (0) 72 119 2166 – Lyn Atterbury
+27 (0) 83 418 3101 – James Hodgson