Groot Constantia Cellar Tours
We aim to make your day a memory to treasure forever.
Take a step back in time and come and experience how our wines are made. Enjoy a 45-60 minute guided tour through our modern cellar, followed by a wine tasting and audio visual screening.
Operational daily: Every hour on the hour from 10h00 until 16h00 (7 Tours a day)
Daily Tours: 7 Days a week except Good Friday and Christmas Day
|Daytime Cellar tours & Tasting||R60 pp|
|VIP Cellar Tours and Tastings||R95 pp|
|Cellar tour, Chocolate and wine tasting
|VIP Cellar Tour Chocolate and wine tasting
|Cellar tour only
|Students (8-18yrs) Cellar Tour and Juice||R19 pp|
|Students (8-18yrs) Cellar Tour Only||R10 pp|
Evening cellar tours and tastings (by special arrangement)
Tours will run from 17h00 untill 20h00 only.
- Tours cost R150 per person and is based on a minimum of 30 guests
- Booking must be made in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum charge of R3600.00 per group. Tours will run from 5pm to 8pm only.
- Evening cellar Tours - Chocolate and Wine Tasting (Booking Essential) R180.00 per person.
- Minimum charge of R5400.00 per group. Tours will run from 5pm to 8pm only.
“NO CHARGE FOR TOUR GUIDES ”
Book by calling us on Tel: 021-794 5128 or through Webtickets.
For directions to our wine estate click here
Disclaimer: The entire estate is a national heritage and fully operational farm. Although care is taken to make your visit as enjoyable as possible, visitors enter the premises at their own risk. We reserve the right of admission.