We are proud to be affiliated with Cape Town’s Big 7. One destination, seven unforgettable experiences.
The Mother City's unique variety of attractions and interests will leave visitors entranced by her beauty and cultural variety, six unforgettable experiences – all in one destination.
Discover some of Cape Town's magic:
- the legendary Table Mountain with its technically advanced cableway,
- the maritime experiences of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront,
- a unique shopping environment of variety and intrigue with culinary delights to suit all tastes.
- Visit Kirstenbosch, the city's most celebrated garden and one of the world's seven best, with its unique natural beauty splendidly located on the eastern slopes of Table Mountain.
- Bask in the tradition and splendour of the historic Constantia Vineyards.
- Visit Robben Island, the centerpoint of the dismantling of apartheid and our own symbol of freedom for all South Africans or experience the wild, untamed coastline that surrounds the legendary Cape of Storms – at Cape Point in the Table Mountain National Park.
For more information have a look at http://capetownbig7.co.za/
From our cellars Frederick the Great of Prussia, King Louis Philippe of France and Napoleon Bonaparte were supplied...
come and add yourself to the list!
Become part of a lineage of royalty and noble men who have savoured our wines for centuries.
By joining our exclusive Groot Constantia Wine Club you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- No initial sign up cost
- Wine Club Members receive a standard 10% discount on Groot Constantia wines bought at the Groot Constantia Wine Estate and on our website www.grootconstantia.co.za
- Be among the first to be informed of specials and new releases
- Have the exclusive opportunity to pre-order new vintages